Re: HTML entry point for the RDF Namespace?

Thanks Paul.

I definitely agree that this would be useful. The difference between Prov and the RDF core is that we did this for Prov from the start, whereas the RDF Core is 20 years old and has never had this. What I am worried about is legacy code.

Ivan

----