Re: HTML entry point for the RDF Namespace?

Hi Ivan,

I would really recommend adding this human friendly view. It would help a
lot in terms of explanation and I think specifically requiring the html
accept header would hopefully prevent errors.

We already do this with prov - (https://www.w3.org/ns/prov#) and it's been
extremely helpful.

So +1 from my perspective.

Thanks