Re: Trip Reports on Dagstuhl Seminar on Knowledge Graphs

Hi Paola,

you keep ignoring what I consider one of the most important points in
Axel's mail, which is: you're invited to make constructive suggestions.

Criticizing others's works is easy. Coming up with own ideas and
exposing them to public critique is harder.

Quite a few people you're repeatedly criticizing (up to the point where
you might even use the word "insulting" instead) on this list have made
significant contributions in an effort to move the field forward. What
are your contributions?

Following Brenner's heuristic you mentioned, and counting five peer
reviewed papers of yours according to DBLP, I can quantify the answer to
that question as 0.25 papers.

Which leaves a lot of blank space for you to be filled with constructive
contributions.

You're invited to start filling.

Heiko

--