Re: [ontolog-forum] New Postulate formulation on AI KR

All:

The statement:

"Interdisciplinarity is fundamental to problem solving in most domains, and
applied science and engineering are concerned primarily with problem
solving, rather than purely theoretical formulations"

Appears to relate directly to General Systems Theory.  See:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323387658_A_General_Systems_Context_for_Structural_Modeling

https://www.panarchy.org/boulding/systems.1956.html

The proper alignment of natural language and formal language may be
addressed in a range of view points.

Some issues and ideas are outlined at:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324138184_System_Concepts_and_Theories

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson
“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people