Re: [External] Re: The Joy of NULLs (not)

Vanity license plates in USA are strings, right? Then this problem would
only happen if NULL='NULL', which is not.

It could be that the private company stored 'NULL' instead of NULL to the
unassigned tickets, but that's really bad coding/design (and easy to fix, I
guess).

Or maybe the DAO wrongly translate NULL to 'NULL' at some point.

Cheers

dfcp

--
diogo patrão