Re: Pragmatic Authoring Tools for RDF Stores

Steven,

we have developed a generic XSLT and RDF/POST [1] based RDF-editor,
which can be extended and customized for specialized layouts.

You can see the UI in our demo videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnDXST4pVcQQr-j3YXrVvGRP46E2Nnn5l

The base stylesheets are available as part of open-source AtomGraph
Web-Client: https://github.com/AtomGraph/Web-Client

The commercial version provides support for resource autocomplete,
among other things.

[1] http://www.lsrn.org/semweb/rdfpost.html

Martynas
atomgraph.com