Re: visualization of ShEx or SHACL

Thank you, Simon,
this is where it actually happens but there is some more high-level way to
get this export. I created some sample code that can read/dereference a
schema file and print the corresponding sparql queries
https://github.com/AKSW/RDFUnit/blob/master/rdfunit-examples/src/main/java/org/aksw/rdfunit/examples/ExportTestCaseSparqlQueries.java

I also attach a small sample with a minimal schema at the top and the
queries following below.
Hope that helps

Best,
Dimitris