Re: KBpedia v 160 Now Open Source

Hello Mike,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 11:25:16AM -0500, Mike Bergman wrote:
> KBpedia, written in RDF, SKOS and OWL 2, depending on function, includes
> 55,000 reference concepts, about 30 million entities, and 5,000 relations
> and properties

On http://kbpedia.org/resources/faq/#f14 you write:

 "There are 55,000 reference concepts, 30 million entities, 3.5+ billion direct assertions, and nearly 7 billion inferred facts on KBpedia."

On http://kbpedia.org/resources/downloads/ you write:

 "The complete KBpedia knowledge graph (7 MB, zipped)"

What you offer for download seems to be the KBpedia Knowledge Ontology. Why is it called "The complete KBpedia knowledge graph"?

Where can I download those 30 million entities, 3.5+ billion direct assertions, and nearly 7 billion inferred facts?

Is there a SPARQL endpoint (free or paid)?

Is there anything to convince me this will still be curated in 5-10 years from now?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer