Re: W3C Graph Data Workshop

As I didn't see a LOD document for the event, I added one :
http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/ldp/1539784304743-55465251532205513

I has links to useful dbPedia and Wikidata concepts:

   - Berlin
   - Resource_Description_Framework, Graph_database, SQL,
   - workshop, W3C

Anybody can add information to semantic_forms, a SPARQL backed social
network (but one cannot modify others' triples).

I encourage people in this list to add LOD data for events, software,
datasets. It is not perfect, but I know no other similar site.

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me#subject