Re: visualization of ShEx or SHACL

Hi Tim,

We're working on a collaborative editing workflow that uses Github
repositories as data source,
however, you are correct that we shouldn't ask that permission upfront,
only when required.
We will put this in our issue tracker, thanks for the comment!

Kind regards,
Ben
Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
imec - Ghent University - IDLab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department
of Electronics and Information Systems
Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 19, 9052 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/