Re: Pragmatic Problems in the RDF Ecosystem (Was: Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal)

On 11/27/18 8:27 AM, Steven Harms wrote:
> I'm
> (just a) "middle 33% developer" who thought that making a graph of knowledge
> about books would be interesting . . . .
> I'd like to list a few signals that RDF* sends in the first hour of
> exploration
> to the pragmatic 33%-er (me)  that suggest that the explorer's further time
> won't pay off.

Excellent contribution!  Thank you!   I have added your points to the
notes that I have been collecting from this discussion:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cPE-oi90bd
e1phn0H0_tJQzYAJ7gD1mQl13H0Lo694/edit#

> . . .
> *: Booth has overloaded "RDF" to mean an ecosystem.

Sorry, I probably should have used a term like "RDFetc" instead for the
whole RDF ecosystem, to avoid confusion.

Thanks,
David Booth