Re: URIs declination

Thanks! I'll be delving in the subject now.

Regarding the skein of threads that had been lately for a while, I think
that HTML was the killer app for SGML, removing all the clutter and
providing a single, concise DTD and, most importantly, standardized the
concept of browser plus the HTTP protocol.

I've not seen any similar, towards simplicity and not just adding more
standards or recommendations in the mix for what would be the realization
of SW, as it was for the web in general.

Best,
Seb.