Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

> On Nov 27, 2018, at 03:34, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com> wrote:
>
> You missed the part about global identifiers. XML does not have them.
> RDF has them built in: URIs.

True, but easy to work around by putting ID attributes where needed, and taking some care about the base-uri property of documents. I built a large system comprised of a triple store and xml docbase interoperating in this way. Biggest challenge is preserving element ID integrity under transformation, and disambiguating contexts for documents used in multiple publications.

Regards,
—Paul