Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

On 11/26/18 8:25 AM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
>> On 26 Nov 2018, at 00:31, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
>> I am curious what conventions you use, in generating URIs.
> . . .
> I'm guessing others have detailed it somewhere, but this is my attempt,
> which may turn out to be quite long, and answer more than you were expecting:
 > . . .

Excellent!  This nicely illustrates the complexity of choices that users
currently face.  But it also provides one example process that could be
used toward developing some standard guidance.  I have taken the liberty
to link it from our notes document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cPE-oi90bd
e1phn0H0_tJQzYAJ7gD1mQl13H0Lo694/edit#

Thanks!