Re: Developers don't use the Semantic Web because they shouldn't

Hello Adrian,

even without trying to understand what you wrote I know it's a sales pitch
for your product - because you've done it so often over the past years :-)

You should keep your advertisements off the lists or they might ban you.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer