Re: Toward a web standard for XAI?

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:59:16 +0800
To: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Cc: public-aikr@w3.org, semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Dear Adam
thanks and sorry for taking time to reply.
Indeed triggered some thinking
In the process of doing so,irealised whatever we come up with has to match
the web stack, and then realised that we do not have a stack for the
distributed web yet, as such
Is this what you are thinking, Adam Sobieski, please share more
sounds like in the right direction
PDM