Re: generating globally unique triple identifier as IRIs

Hi,
a simple approach would be to generate a unique string from the triple in
the form of e.g.

"$subjectIri - $predicateIri - $objectStringValueOrIri - $datatypeOREmpty -
$langOrEmpty"
(it could also be the hash of the NTriples representation of the triple)

then perform a strong hash algorithm on the string, e.g. sha256 and append
that to a namespace of your choice
if you find the IRI  too big you can pass the hash through a url-safe base
64 function

Best,
Dimitris

p.s. of course, blank nodes cannot go this route

--
Kontokostas Dimitris