Re: generating globally unique triple identifier as IRIs

Thomas,

  It's worth checking out the RDF Dataset Normalization Algorithm (aka the
Universal RDF Dataset Normalization Algorithm 2015 or URDNA2015):
https://json-ld.github.io/normalization/spec/

Essentially, you would normalize the triple as if it were the only triple
in a graph, then perform a hash (SHA-256) on the resulting (normalized)
n-quads string and use that as the suffix to some IRI you mint.

 - Blake