Re: Pragmatic Problems in the RDF Ecosystem (Was: Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal)

Hi David,

> Excellent comments!  Thank you for sending them.  I have added them to
> our issues list:
> https://github.com/w3c/EasierRDF/issues

Thanks!

> One followup question:
>
> On 12/9/18 8:49 AM, Chris Yocum wrote:
> > . . .
> > 3. Lack of Full OWL2 Support in Triplestores
>
> What OWL2 features do you use, i.e., what inference constructs?

The easiest way to see that is to look at:
https://github.com/cyocum/irish-gen/blob/master/earlyIrishRelationship.ttl
which are the predicates that are specific to our project.  You will
notice that we use many TransitiveProperty and Symmetric types and
that we had to extend certain Relationship ontology predicates to
allow us to calculate ancestor and descendant relationships from
"childOf" and "parentOf".  This is because the source material only
has child of relationships marked, everything else is by implication
of the reader.  I can give you specific examples if you need.

All the best,
Chris