Re: Canonical URIs for regional variants in multilingual dataset

> Le 14 sept. 2017 à 15:21, Andy Mabbett <andy@pigsonthewing.org.uk> a écrit :
>
> On 14 September 2017 at 14:18, I wrote:
>
>> note this property within that page:
>
>>  https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q616620#P305
>
> There's a set of SPARQL queries for this property, at the top of:
>
>   https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property_talk:P305

Thanks! This sample query [1] gives some interesting results.
However I was expecting to see the value of the different languages of the form tag-XX where XX is capitalized as defined in the IETF Doc. For e.g., the value for the Bolivian Spanish is es-bo (wd:Q510730) while someone would have expected to be es-BO.

Indeed, very useful !

Thanks,
Ghislain

[1] http://tinyurl.com/yakegzgh