Re: coin for knowledge

I dont think such a coin exists for this niche.

However it would be possible to create one, or use one of the many existing
coins.

I am a fan of the following approach :

https://semanticblocks.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/linked_blockchain_paper_final.pdf

Ultimately it's just a case of identifying the scholar (hopefully with a
URI) and assigning that scholar a balance, which can be queried and changed.