From: Ruben Verborgh [mailto:Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be]
Sent: 12 October 2017 14:06
To: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: Carl Wimmer <carl@correlationconcepts.com>; semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: What Happened to the Semantic Web?

> Still waiting for Semantic Web researchers and venues to
> eat-your-own-dog-food

Let's not wait for the venues, we should simply to this ourselves, bottom-up.
Linked Data has never been top-down anyway.

Ruben

PS Blatant self-advertising, hoping that it inspires others:
- http://query.verborgh.org/ with Linked Data from https://data.verborgh.org/ruben - https://ruben.verborgh.org/articles/