Re: Mad idea: Programming language based on RDF - Open Positions for this Topic

Dear all,

As we are talking about these topics:

Last week my colleague Ralf Lämmel (Software language engineering) and I (Semantic Web) have been granted a foundational research project
LISeQ - Language integrated Semantic Queries
by DFG (German National Research Foundation) and thus we have open positions for two researchers (PhD students or PostDocs).

We do not have a formal announcement of the open positions yet, but
 https://west.uni-koblenz.de/de/news/talk/lisIeq <https://west.uni-koblenz.de/de/news/talk/lisIeq>
gives a brief summary of the project contents.

Get in touch with me if you are interested in LISeQ.

Cheers,
Steffen

P.S. Thanks, Ross, we have cited your work in our proposal ;)