Re: Mad idea: Programming language based on RDF

It's not a programming language but the documentation (early drafts) for
building a framework which relies on RDF for modelling system behavior.

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf?raw=true

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics

Best,
Sebastián Samaruga