Re: Studies on the quality of URI Templates

> On 05/22/2017 06:40 AM, Thomas Francart wrote:
>
>> Not an answer, but a use-case you may find useful : the European
>> Legislation Identifier project (ELI - http://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli)
>> encourages national legal publisher to identify the countries legislations
>> with URIs, and document these using URI templates. The templates for
>> countries participating in the initiative are documented at
>> http://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli-register/implementation.html.
>>

> More specifically, the templates seem to be documented here:
> http://publications.europa.eu/mdr/eli/documentation/uri_templates.html

These are the URI templates for EU legislation only; you can find the
documentation of other URI templates for other european countries by
navigating from the link already provided. The documentation for each
country can be slightly different, so I though this would provide an
interesting comparative use-case regarding this aspect of URI template
documentation.

Cheers
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux
*connaissances*
blog : blog.sparna.fr, site : sparna.fr, linkedin :