Re: Events representation

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:15:28 +0100
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Jean-Claude Moissinac <jean-claude.moissinac@telecom-paristech.fr>
Hello,

> Hello
>
> I'm searching for advices to produce a semantic representation of scientific events like conferences and workshops series.
> My first look was for SPAR, but I doesn't find an answer in it.
> Can you guide me?

Have you look at lode ontology [1]. You can also have a look at this paper [2] where the authors applied lode in a semweb application (confomaton) for monitoring scientific events. For a survey off vocabularies for events, you can also browse LOV at http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs?tag=Events <http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs?tag=Events>

HTH
Best,

Ghislain

[1] http://linkedevents.org/ontology/ <http://linkedevents.org/ontology/>