Refurbished draft thoughts...

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 03:05:13 -0300
To: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, DBpedia <Dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
It's just thoughts about making what HTML did for 'web' applications but
for SW (RDF) instead for 'whatever' applications...

My point should be that SW should not have as much 'trouble' as HTML did
for being useful having 'real' business applications (beside academia)
running on top of it.

We could skip much of the cumbersome work that was trying to build use
cases over a distributed *document* edition system (with all the
'amendments' it imposed) trying to build applications over a distributed
*data* edition and linking framework.

At least for what I know we only have (lots of) protocols...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OqsVn6uo0cr6qruzWj9yRASrmvAIAf4HsHuLS2aRSy8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Best regards,
Seb.