Re: [DBpedia-discussion] Call for Ontology Editor demos for DBpedia

Question: isn't it possible to 'aggregate' classes of subjects in respect
to the properties / predicates some set of subjects have in common.
Example: a Person class subjects would have 'birthPlace', 'birthDate' and
'name' properties and an Artist subclass would have those properties of
Person plus 'creatorOf' properties of artworks objects. So a superclass
would have a superset of the properties of a subclass.

Sorry for my ignorance. Best,
Sebastian.