Re: [CFP]☠ Call for Enabling Linked Research

For those attending ESWC this year we’ll have a panel on Open Publishing at the end of the first main day.

Panelists will include Sarven and representatives from Springer and Elsevier.

John

From: <rhiaro@gmail.com> on behalf of Amy G <amy@rhiaro.co.uk>
Date: Saturday, 8 April 2017 at 11:32
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Cc: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
Subject: Re: [CFP]☠ Call for Enabling Linked Research

Hi folks,

Following fruitful discussions at LDOW [1] and WOW at WWW this week, we've extended the deadline for the Enabling Decentralised Scholarly Communication workshop to 17th April. If you have some rant - or even solutions - about academic publishing, here's a platform!

Contributions and reviews are open, transparent, and all Web-based.

Worth noting that workshop days can be registered for separately from the main conference.

Amy

[1] https://rhiaro.co.uk/2017/04/pioneering-ldow

--------