Re: Job opening: Director of Wisdom Retrieval in Dept. of Web Semantics

From: Wouter Beek <w.g.j.beek@vu.nl>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:14:01 +0200
To: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
CC: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear Prof. Capadisli,

## Required Qualifications
> In addition to the following required qualifications, candidates must
> have 35 years of experience in Web Science or in related disciplines.

Almost 35 years ago, I was born into a complex Web of relationships called
'human society'.  I would assume that my 35 years of experience are more
than sufficient for me to apply for this job.

By sending you this very message I also show that I fulfill another one of
your prime requirements:

* Experience with mailing lists

---
Hoping to hear from you soon,