Re: xsd:anyURI - was: HTTPS and the Semantic Web

>  The day that that "a" in Turtle/SPARQL represents
https://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type instead  of
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type will be the day when RDF
breaks.

If RDF breaks because somebody can't open a file and string replace a with
b in some code then save, a 20 second fix, it's already broken.