Re: Call for position statements "PROV: Three Years Later"

Hi Sarven,

Any format is fine (html, pdf, pptx, .... ). We're just interested in
contributions so we can have a good discussion with people using and
working with provenance and PROV. It'll all be posted to the web.

Just trying to encourage people to use HTML. RASH is pretty simple so a
pointer seemed reasonable.

No requirement

Paul