Re: Handling multiple rdfs:ranges

Hi Peter and Simon,

Your ISWC'14 paper is the kind of systematic approach I'm looking for. I
notice that the paper focusses on properties other than
schema:rangeIncludes, but you mentioned in this thready that you had
considered this property. Are your proposed semantics in the public domain,
or should I just be patient and hold on for an extended version of the
paper?

Simon's view is close to my intuition, if I understood correctly. There is
no closed world; instead, every consumer on the Web of Data has their own
current view of schema information they have explored so far (as
represented by Simon's anonymous owl:unionOf for example). When new schema
information is discovered the current view is refined (in a monotonic way).
This is a quite type theoretic perspective on ontologies, where the
"current view" is basically a "type environment".

Excuse me for not being up-to-date with the lingo: is "SDO sponsors
validators" a technical term?

Kind regards,

Ross