Re: RDB structure to RDF mapping

Thank you all for your answers!
So if I understood correctly the answer is: there is no standard to deal
with modeling of the structure of RDBs. I started doing this by using
instances as it seems to me the simplest way. I am trying to make an
ontology as much as possible compatible with R2RML but there is not much to
use apart from logicalTable and a couple of relations.

This said, do you think that is there a reason why none has thought of a
standard for this kind of mapping? Maybe because in most use cases people
want to map only specific queries to RDF graphs instead of mapping the
whole database structure to an RDF graph?

Regards,
Alessandro

*Alessandro Seganti Ph.D.*

Cognitum Sp. z o.o., *Data Engineer*