Re: HTML Form to semantic web proposal

I come to this without having a real grasp of the discussion context, but just
in case it adds anything... (otherwise, pls ignore me)

FWIW, we wrestled with what I think may be some related issues for accessing
provenance data for a resource (http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-aq/), which led (IMO)
to a something of a multiplicity of access options with varying trade-offs.  In
particular, adding link relations (a mechanism I generally favour) is not
available to all users, so the group felt alternatives were required.

I guess my core question here would be:  how can parties who have no control
over the served web form make their interpretation discoverable?

#g