Re: Sample Application

Hi everyone. I wish to share the updated version of my testbed web
application. The use cases are a little bit more meaningful and maybe it
gets a little bit more understandable. It remains being a 'debug'
application for building use cases upon. A complete functional web
application for some business domain will be the next step.

The link of the web application is:
http://java.net/projects/cognescent/downloads/download/CognescentSBI.war

The link of the SVN repo (CognescentSBI folder) is:
https://svn.java.net/svn/cognescent~cognescent-svn

Regards,
Sebastian.