Sample Application

From: Sebastian Samaruga <cognescent@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 00:37:26 -0300
To: public-swisig@w3.org, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, sw-announce@semanticplanet.com, "pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de" <pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>, "topicmapmail@infoloom.com" <topicmapmail@infoloom.com>, Onno Paap <onno.paap@gmail.com>
Hi all. For a couple of months I've been working in a knowledge
representation system oriented mostly to Business Intelligence but not
limited to given the project consists in a set of services which can
leverage any kind of application that could benefit of knowledge
augmentation, alignment and merge of diverse datasources.

I've come with a brief demo Java web application which depicts the basical
services that will be used as a testbed of the knowledge algorithms and
also for debugging knowledge service oriented applications.

For those interested the link is in my blog:
http://cognescent.blogspot.com

The link of the web application is:
http://java.net/projects/cognescent/downloads/download/CognescentSBI.war

The link of the SVN repo (CognescentSBI folder) is:
https://svn.java.net/svn/cognescent~cognescent-svn

I'm posting again to the lists because the most I need to know is where I'm
wrong that to know where I'm right.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian.