Re: Why this ontology is not marked as inconsistent?

It looks like one of these "open-world assumption problems" to me. If you
did not define that the concept "Worker" is disjoint with the concept
"Customer" then the ontology is consistent.

With the open-world assumption "W1" can be a "Worker" and a "Customer" at
the same time because you are not restricting it. Therefore, the reasoner
classifies "W1" as a "Customer".

Best regards,

Roberto