Re: Good Non-Technical Introductions to RDF?

On 8/13/2015 12:02 PM, Arto Bendiken wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 5:44 PM, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
>> Do you know of any good non-technical introductions to RDF?  I have started
>> a list (with reviews), but I feel like there must be many more that I have
>> not yet found:
>> https://goo.gl/z7uOn5
>>
>> Suggestions?   Please also feel free to make edit suggestions directly to
>> that document.

If I may mention my own work, the chapter on RDF in my book "Explorers'
Guide to the Semantic Web" is not very technical, and some reviewers had
very kind things to say.  It's a little dated (11 years old), only
covering RDF 1.0, but that's the basics anyway.  Still available at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Explorers-Guide-Semantic-Thomas-Passin/dp/1932394206/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1440369582&sr=1-1&keywords=explorers+guide+to+the+semantic+web

Tom Passin