Re: Updating the VoID spec

Hi Dave,

On 05/08/2015 11:39, Dave Reynolds wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Do you really mean to change the namespace?

No, of course not, for the reasons you cite. But as of now, the owners
of the vocab *have* moved it to a new location (and promised to get
*that* back online) and, as there's a doc in /TR space that refers to
it, something needs to be updated on our side.

Something like this has been lurking as a future problem for a long time
of course so part of my strategy here is to see how the community at
large reacts to this real world case - and then see how W3C might be
able to help, bearing in mind all the usual sustainability issues.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead