Re: rdfs.org and VoID ontology unavailable

+ Achille

We can certainly host a copy of VoID at w3.org/ns/void if that's wanted.
We'd need to update at http://www.w3.org/TR/void/ which would need a
resolution and action by this Interest Group which can be done by
e-mail. It could be done simply enough (and I'm happy to help) - just
update the doc and change the cited namespace.

Of course, that's the easy part. The harder part is understanding what
the impact would be.

Stan - how much work does the disappearance of rdfs.org imply for you?

Others?

Phil

--

Phil Archer