Re: rdfs.org and VoID ontology unavailable

Stian,

The authors of VoID have all moved on to other things.

The core stuff including the RDFS file is archived here:

https://github.com/cygri/void

Last time I checked, the rdfs.org domain was owned by John Breslin. I don’t know what happened to the site.

Best,
Richard