Re: Test of Independent Invention: RDF

I never said that they were purchased "due to RDF." Sampo asked about "a
company or consortium out there which has made 1-10 million bucks
applying technology, which couldn't have been without the Semantic Web."
Garlik applied this technology and made a million bucks, so they were an
obvious answer to Sampo's question.

Could they have done it without RDF technology? See what their CTO Steve
Harris said at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9159168/triple-stores-vs-relational-databases.

Bob