RE: Best practices on how to publish SPARQL queries?

From: Neubert, Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:14:15 +0000
To: 'Niklas Petersen' <petersen@cs.uni-bonn.de>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Niklas,

Github (and similar services) offer a great platform to publish vocabularies and queries, particularly if they are evolving in sync and are backed with a corresponding endpoint. How we managed to complement this with a "SPARQL-IDE", which allows people to experiment with queries and immediately see the results, is described here:

http://zbw.eu/labs/en/blog/publishing-sparql-queries-live

The approach is used extensively in the skos-history project (https://github.com/jneubert/skos-history).

Cheers, Joachim