Re: Why is there no rdfs:isSuperClassOf?

Im not sure of the exact syntax, but an in-between solution is to use an
expreseion using the owl:inverseOf construct. This way you do not have to
create and name the inverse explictly.

:someSuperClass (owl:inverseOf rdfs:subClassOf) :someSubClassA ,

--

Michael Uschold
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts