RE: DBpedia now available as triple pattern fragments

https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/77.
> It should probably even become a MUST;
> i.e., blank nodes MUST be mapped to IRIs,
> the RDF 1.1 spec SHOULD be followed for this.

Hmm... is that really necessary? Sure, you can't construct a request but
what about simply including all statements about such a blank node directly
in the response (so that there's no need for a separate query)? Do I miss
something here?

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler