Re: Lists in Turtle, embed object directly

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 08:57:52 +0100
To: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org >> semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Yes, as long as you don't need to identify that list or put other
properties on it. (In which case you would need to use owl:sameAs or
explicitly define the first chain of the list using rdf:rest and rdf:first)

With the indirection of your :list property (or perhaps better :steps) you
should not need to do that as you can attach other stuff to :flow, and the
list can remain anonymous (as its content, in your example).