Re: Lists in Turtle, embed object directly

Yes, as long as you don't need to identify that list or put other
properties on it. (In which case you would need to use owl:sameAs or
explicitly define the first chain of the list using rdf:rest and rdf:first)

With the indirection of your :list property (or perhaps better :steps) you
should not need to do that as you can attach other stuff to :flow, and the
list can remain anonymous (as its content, in your example).