Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper

+1 to Sarven's proposal.

We have to start 'at home' with improving publication process & output.  Quite frankly, if the experts in linked data don't lead by example and show the benefits, how / why will conference organizers & publishers change how they do things.  That said, we have to show how more robust data capture benefits their business model *and* helps researchers [because they can collaborate more effectively, grant funding goes further & is more effective, etc].

Over time, it will have broader implications in the larger research community and beyond.  That is my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
CEO, 3 Round Stones, Inc.

http://3roundstones.com