Re: Named Graphs

The only two things that come in my mind, both using Java, are:
- to load the named graphs in a Jena object and then to query them by using
SPARQL: http://jena.apache.org/tutorials/sparql_datasets.html
- to do the same thing above but using the NG4J extension of Jena:
http://wifo5-03.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/bizer/ng4j/

I hope that it helps.
Mauro.