Re: Generate r2rml mapping document

Barry,

The R2RML support is fairly complete, but not as well-tested as the rest of D2RQ.

The main missing feature is support for named graphs.

It works well for creating RDF dumps of the DB (using D2RQ’s dump-rdf command). Virtual SPARQL endpoints over the DB *work*, but are very slow, as even fairly basic optimisations are still missing from the R2RML engine.

Best,
Richard